- A large area with hiring companies and coding schools
- A large area for you to meet recruiters
- A room for you to have professional recruiters review your resume and help you optimize it
- Workshops to help you with your interview skills and resume building
- You’ll be entered into a raffle for multiple giveaways
2:00 PM – Registration Check-in begins – Event Opens; please come to registration at the hour you sign up for to ensure a flow of everyone getting in without having a long wait in line.
Career Fair Employers will be in The Underground at Galvanize. Go here to meet area employers who currently have jobs to fill.
If you are looking for a professional recruiter to help you find other great career options, go to the Recruiters’ Lounge on the main floor above The Underground.
2:15 – First Workshop – TBA
3:15 – Second Workshop – Would a Bootcamp Help Your Career?
4:15 – Third Workshop – How Giving Back Can Get You an Offer
5:15 PM – Fourth Workshop – Interviewing with Grace to Get the Offer
6:00 PM – Event Closes.
To get advance information as we add it, please join the mailing list!
When you attend a New Tech event you agree to abide by our code of conduct policy.
Note: The Event Agenda is subject to change.
Want to have an employer recruiting table at this event? Contact us!